The beginning of this photo rolling on social media is not yet known for sure where Gong Yoo will go.
But now, rumored if this 1979-born actor was in Lombok.
Evidence Gong Yoo was in Lombok is present thanks to a photo posted by @hongjanghyun who is known to work as a photographer Gong Yoo.
The photo depicts the night flickers in Indonesia with the caption "Lombok_Indonesia," he wrote as a caption photo uploaded on Saturday (15/4/2017).
Not only the photos are seliweran in social media, but photos Gong Yoo was in one resort in Lombok also present in social media.
From one tumblr account @mykinggongyoo also shows if the main character in the Korean series, this Goblin is on the edge of the pool of one of the luxury resorts in Lombok.
Katamaran Resort, the name shown on the photo description. Katamaran Resort is located at Jalan Raya Mangsit, Sengging, Lombok.
This resort is a resort that offers luxurious facilities with direct view to the beach.
Several tourist facilities and activities are provided here from Soul Bliss Spa, Yoga Class, Sasak Culture to Mountain Rinjani Tour.
Katamaran Resort Details, Gong Yoo stay locationIn order not to wonder how cool Katamaran Resort is used as the location of the handsome actor starring Film Train to Busan, check out the reviews here:
- Katamaran Resort Address: Jl. Raya Senggigi, Senggigi, Batu Layar, Kabupaten Lombok Barat, Nusa Tenggara Bar.
- Price: Rp2.800.000 / night per room
- Facilities at Katamaran Resort: Massage services, Spa, Outdoor swimming pool, Garden, Kids pool, Picnic area, Beach sun loungers, Private beach, Sun loungers and other outdoor activities.
- Room Facilities: Desk, Fridge, Hairdryer, Safety Deposit Box, TV, Shower, Fridge, Cable TV.
- Public Facilities: Room Service, Parking Area, Safety Deposit Box, WiFi in public areas, Cafe, Restaurant.