Today (15/8/2018) idol group Keyakizaka46 officially released their 7th single group entitled 'Ambivalent [ア ン ビ バ レ ン ト]'.
On the first day of sales, the single 'Ambivalent' sold 602,043 copies and topped the Oricon daily singles chart.
The first day sales of 'Ambivalent' single decreased by 36,759 copies from the first day sales of the 6th single 'Glass wo Ware! [ガ ラ ス を 割 れ!] 'Sold 638,802 copies. The single also repeated the success of the achievement of the previous 6 singles which also won the first place in the Oricon daily singles chart.
Single Rankings of Keyakizaka46 Single on First Day [ORICON]
- <Single 6> Glass wo Ware !: 638,802
- <Single 7> Ambivalent: 602,043
- <Single 5> Kaze ni Fukarete mo: 483,958
- <Single 4> Fukyouwaon: 456, 518
- <Single 3> Futari Saison: 353,640
- <Single 2> Sekai ni wa Ai Shika Nai: 250,523
- <Single 1> Silent Majority: 191,203