How to change fonts on Realme 5 Pro and add for free
How to change fonts on realme 5 Pro - Realme 5 Pro is an realme smartphone that is currently popular in Singapore. This can happen because the smartphone has interesting hardware specifications, but at an affordable price. Moreover, the design has used a 6.2-inch full screen IPS technology with HD + resolution (1520 x 720 pixels) and a 19: 9 aspect ratio that meets the front.
Even notches resemble the iPhone 11 Pro Max. Although the screen is clear and comfortable to the eye, but sometimes users are bored with the display fonts or letters of this smartphone so they want to replace it. For this reason, for you who are curious to change fonts in realme 5 Pro, they can see the following information.
How to change fonts on realme 5 Pro Using iFont Application
1. First, you can install iFont from the Google Play Store
2. After installed on realme 5 Pro, you guys can open the application
3. On the main page of the application, the Gadgeter can see the Recom, Find, and My menus
4. You can instantly access the Recom menu and select the desired Font
5. Later, if it has been selected, the Gadgeter can choose the install the desired font
6. After Font has been installed successfully, you can choose Set to add and install Font on realme 5 Pro.
7. But if you wants to replace it, you can go directly back to the Recom menu to see other Fonts For the record, this iFont application makes it very easy for realme 5 Pro users to change Fonts without the need to root or difficult settings.
You could say just a few easy steps. But if you has a tutorial to change Fonts in realme 5 Pro in a different way or even easier, then you can write it down in the comments column below. Thats How to change fonts on realme 5 Pro.