Former 1st generation Nogizaka46 member, Sakurai Reika will release her second solo photobook titled "Shisen (Gaze)" (Publisher: Kobunsha) on the 27th November 2019.
The location for Reika Sakurai's second photobook was taken in Portland in northwestern United States in mid-September after Sakurai graduated from Nogizaka46 on September 1.
In addition of her Shisen, Sakurai will also become a regular model for 'CLASSY' fashion magazine.
Sakurai will appear in 'CLASSY.' starting in the December issue which already released last week.
. - List of Nogizaka46 Members Who Become Magazine Models -.
● Shiraishi Mai - LARME (grad) & Ray (grad)
○ [Ex-Member] Nishino Nanase - non-no
○ [Ex-Member] Hashimoto Nanami - CanCam (grad)
● Matsumura Sayuri - CanCam
● Saito Asuka - sweet
● Kitano Hinako - Zipper (end december 2017)
○ [Ex-Member] Kawago Hina - Popteen (grad)
● Hori Miona - ar
○ [Ex-Member] Eto Misa - Bijin Hyakka
● Kubo Shiori - Seventeen
○ [Ex-Member] Sakurai Reika - NYLON JAPAN & CLASSY. 👈
● Higuchi Hina - JJ
● Yamashita Mizuki - CanCam
● Shinuchi Mai - andGIRL & Oggi.jp
● Umezawa Minami - with
● Yoda Yuki - MAQUIA & bis
Desc: Sakurai Reika 2nd Photobook & CLASSY Regular Model Ex-member Nogizaka46 Sakurai Reika will soon release her second photobook.
This photobook takes place in the city of Portland, United States. The release of this photobook is for Reika as a marker for a new page after graduating from the group and she will show an expression that she had not previously shown as an idol.
— Sakurai Reika 2nd Photobook —
• Title: Shisen
• Realese date: November 27, 2019
• Photographer: Yasutomo Sanbe
• Publisher: Kobusha
• Instagram ：@sakuraireika_portland
• Twitter ： @sakuraireika2nd
In addition, Reika was also appointed as a Regular Model for CLASSY magazine. Sakurai will begin appearing in an edition released on October 28, 2019. Previously in 2017 Sakurai was also appointed as a Regular Model of NYLON JAPAN magazine.